- 31% preferred having the homepage set.
- 48% preferred having the ability to choose between different homepages.
- 20% did not have a preference.
Starting NOW, instructors can select a course homepage for each course in BOLT.
All courses will have a default course homepage. If you want to use integrations such as Pearson MyLab and Mastering, or McGraw-Hill Connect, you can change your homepage to one with that integration. (If you already have an integration set up for 2018Winter or 2019Spring, don’t worry- your courses are still connected and set up! Previous semester courses are also still connected, but would need a homepage change to show your widget.)
What this means for you:
- You can select homepages for different purposes in different courses.
- You no longer need to request the Pearson MyLabs & Mastering integration.
- You no longer need to request the McGraw-Hill Connect deeper integration.
Currently we have the default homepage, a Pearson homepage, and a McGraw-Hill homepage. In the future, other course homepages will be available to instructors to trial or use new tools and other features of BOLT.
For now, if you want to learn how to change your homepage, you can find information in both the BOLT Help Course in BOLT (in the Course Customization module) and on the IMDC Infobase at https://bloomuimdc.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/35000211013